“my last review was took off ???”
Review of Masala Lounge - CLOSED

Masala Lounge
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We specialise in indian cuisine and offer our customers with the best experience from our culture.
Reviewed November 12, 2013

we came here for food with friends and i wrote a review saying how i thought it had gone down hill .. my dish contained roughly 3 pieces of chicken and was bland and that the others weren't over keen on their dishes and i did suggest that i would now be going to another Indian in Holmfirth centre instead..
Another reviewer contacted me to say that my review had disappered, i am not sure how and haven't been notified by trip advisor. so writing a review again.. i shall give this place a miss for a while.. so much better out there!!!

5  Thank kiaHolmfirth
There are newer reviews for Masala Lounge

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Ive moved here from Birmingham where there's a wide choice of Indian restaurants...If this was in Birmingham it would definitely be in my top 3 eating venues. The food is deliciously full of flavour, the staff make you feel really valued and welcome. They take pride in accommodating your personal taste. They have a passion for food and encourage you (in a non pushy way!) to try some of the different to taste the exciting flavours. The restaurant itself is contemporary, comfortable and beautifully decorated. immaculately clean throughout..... Would I recommend it YES, YES, YES!

1  Thank Lindsay P
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Love love love Masala Lounge! Definitely my favorite curry house, would even say my favorite restaurant in Holmfirth! Me and my friends love it here. The staff are so we;coming and friendly and really make you feel at home. Not only is the staff amazing the the food is gorgeous too! Over all the times I have had a meal at Masala Lounge (which is a lot) I do not recollect any time that i was ever dissatisfied with it. The price is also brilliant for the quality of food and service you get there. Definitely give it a go!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Tried this place on a visit to nearby The Picturedrome when attending a gig. For a 'local/independent', we found the food of good quality, along with the service which was timely & efficient. I've tried/had far worse! Give it a try.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Speak as you find and we found the food very good Anwar the owner is always friendly and helpful He will have your dishes made to how you like them if you ask. The last visit we made was for a takeaway and left Anwar to pick the food as we were traveling and give us a surprise, his pick was spot on.
Give this restaurant a go is my advise.

1  Thank Grumpyoldsoandso