Masala Lounge
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We specialise in indian cuisine and offer our customers with the best experience from our culture.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The staff are friendly and there is always a big welcome but the food is prone to colouring and all a bit red, shame really cause nice restaurant and atmosphere. A lot of competition in the town so they need to up the anti in my opinion.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you like Indian food you cannot go far wrong here, the food is great, cooked to your own liking. The staff are freindly and attentative

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I felt that the food that we were served was nothing special. I have eaten many curries and what I love about them is the mixtures of flavours and how they are very rich in spice. I found this curry to be bland. The restaurant wasn't very busy and we dined on a saturday evening. The place lacked in atmosphere and to be honest I couldn't wait to leave.
Service was great, staff were friendly.

2  Thank clairewyorks
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I have been in the restaurant many times over the years and its great , it's fantastic food, great service very friendly and a pleasure to go every time . I would recommend this highly to anyone who wants a great meal in a fantastic atmosphere .

Reviewed April 9, 2013

everything cooked to perfection . i think we tried the whole menu between us. the staff were very accomodating and even advised on where to go for a drink to suit our tastes