Nice clean accommodation where everything worked — lovely crisp white cotton sheets and plenty of pillows.Huge walk in shower with a selection of good quality branded toiletries. The continental breakfast buffet has plenty of choice but fresh english breakfast is cooked to order. The evening meal choice would suite the most fussy eater and you can sit in the garden , patio or restaurant. I will look out for other inns in the group when requiring accommodation as I thought this was great value.A short walk to town center and on sundays live music in the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lakeside lodge is just five miles south of Guildford, and so makes for a characterful yet convenient base for short breaks in Surrey. Surrounded by picturesque gardens, this recently refreshed hotel and refurbished pub make the most of views across the lake and it certainly fulfills its purpose, providing the perfect retreat in which to unwind and enjoy some of the finest countryside in Southern England.Food lovers are in for a treat, as the lodge is home to a stylish pub serving seasonal dishes complimented by a great selection of wines, ales and lagers. Goldalming is something of a Surrey jewel, with its cottages nestled against a backdrop of beautiful wooded hills by the River Wey. A few miles up the road is Guildford, where you can explore the cathedral and its 20 acres of parkland, or stroll around the gardens of the old castle. The National Trust's Clandon Park mansion and 18th century Hatchlands Park are well worth a visit too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Godalming reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Lake Hotel Godalming
- Innkeeper's Lodge Godalming Surrey