“The ratings dont lie!”

Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Godalming
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Came here for a anniversary meal with my husband when we came visting Surrey. All i can say is that i was not disappointed in the slightest! The service was perfect, the food tasty and the pricing was just right! I would recommend this restuarant to anyone visiting Godalming.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We wanted a quiet place to talk while eating and this was perfect. The food was delicious - all presented well and tasty. We shared our dishes as neither of us could choose from the range and this worked perfectly.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Lovely food and friendly staff, good value for money, been a few times now and have never been dissapointed. Lovely Pizzas.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

My partner and I have visited many local Italians; Petersfield, Farnham, Haslemere, but without doubt this one is the best and our favourite. From the moment you walk through the door you are made to feel very welcome and have always been lucky in securing table (we never book!). The staff are polite, attentive and very helpful. We have always been served drinks fairly promptly and also received a complimentary bowl of olives. The menu is very extensive and they are happy to mix it up a little for you (my partner always chooses a pasta dish and they minimise it to a starter for him). We have been around 5/6 times now and I'm still working my way through the menu - its all so tasty!! Prices are very reasonable and the portion sizes are ample. Cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We dropped in as a group of eight on a Thursday lunchtime. Service was exemplary and the food was divine. What a joy to find!