“Great Place to Stay”
Review of No 24 Croft Road

No 24 Croft Road
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Godalming
No 24 Croft Road
Ranked #13 of 17 Godalming B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 1, 2012

A fantastic place to stay in Godalming! I recently returned to the UK for a holiday & stayed at No.24. The room was well proportioned, very clean & beautifully decorated with a great bathroom en suite. The cooked breakfasts were delicious as were the lighter options also available & the sunroom breakfast area was a great way to start each day!

With its central location; only steps from the High Street & a short walk to the train station, No. 24 is perfectly situated! Mandy was a gracious host & I highly recommend this B&B to anyone searching in the Godalming/Farncombe/Milford area!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for No 24 Croft Road

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed one night with my husband. Beautifully clean and spotless, this is a credit to Mandy the Proprietor. Although we did not have a cooked breakfast I'm sure it would have been lovely.

Would not hesitate to stay here again and it is very close to the town centre, a very short walk away.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed here for a night recently as I was attending an event in Godalming. The owners were very welcoming and even moved their vehicle so I could park right outside. The room was clean and tidy and the shower was super powerful. Lovely place and I would certainly recommend and return. I cannot comment on breakfast as I didn't have one but I am sure it would have been very good had I got up in time!!

Room Tip: The bathroom/shower cubicle in the single room I had was very tiny so although adequate for my needs...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I won my night at no.24 at a local raffle but what a lovely time my husband and I had.
Mandy geated us with a lovely smile and warm welcome. The room was nicely decorated and clean, the shower very invigorating and morning breakfast was delicious.
Goldaming has some great shops and restaurants, we can particularly recommend 'Thai Passion'.
We were treated just as well as I think we would have been if we were paying guests.
Thanks Mandy :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I stayed at 24 Croft Road for 2 stays of 4 nights. The room was spotless (I had the same room both times) Very clean bathroom and the shower was excellent. Small flat screen TV which was fine, a fridge was available in the wardrobe if you needed one and fresh milk was supplied for tea - which was a nice touch. Breakfasts were great - especially the sausages. Bed was very comfortable. Located on a relatively quiet road so very peaceful. I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast - I had a great stay :)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Excellent location for the centre of Godalming town. The owners were looking out for us, and moved one of their cars as soon as we "hovered" outside (you have to pull up onto their frontage off the road). They live next door, so No 24 is all guest accommodation. There's a good selection of coffee/teas in room, and we were given a small jug of fresh milk, which was a nice touch and so much better than UHT. Another thoughtful touch was the safe in the wardrobe - we were off to a party in a pub in town, so it was good not to have to worry about credit cards, iPad etc. The breakfast was very welcome, and cooked to order, so piping hot and fresh. Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Excellent room! Very clean, not only the room, every where there! Amazing breakfast made by the lovely owner!! Best value, definitely highly recommended by us!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Thalita11
Also consider these accommodations in or near Godalming
Kings Arms and Royal Hotel
#11 of 17 in Godalming
No photo provided
The Jolly Farmer
#1 of 1 in Bramley

Been to No 24 Croft Road? Share your experiences!