“Lovely place”
Review of No 24 Croft Road

No 24 Croft Road
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Godalming
No 24 Croft Road
Ranked #13 of 17 Godalming B&B and Inns
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Lovely place”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I stayed here for a night recently as I was attending an event in Godalming. The owners were very welcoming and even moved their vehicle so I could park right outside. The room was clean and tidy and the shower was super powerful. Lovely place and I would certainly recommend and return. I cannot comment on breakfast as I didn't have one but I am sure it would have been very good had I got up in time!!

Room Tip: The bathroom/shower cubicle in the single room I had was very tiny so although adequate for my needs...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Liphook, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I won my night at no.24 at a local raffle but what a lovely time my husband and I had.
Mandy geated us with a lovely smile and warm welcome. The room was nicely decorated and clean, the shower very invigorating and morning breakfast was delicious.
Goldaming has some great shops and restaurants, we can particularly recommend 'Thai Passion'.
We were treated just as well as I think we would have been if we were paying guests.
Thanks Mandy :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I stayed at 24 Croft Road for 2 stays of 4 nights. The room was spotless (I had the same room both times) Very clean bathroom and the shower was excellent. Small flat screen TV which was fine, a fridge was available in the wardrobe if you needed one and fresh milk was supplied for tea - which was a nice touch. Breakfasts were great - especially the sausages. Bed was very comfortable. Located on a relatively quiet road so very peaceful. I would highly recommend this bed and breakfast - I had a great stay :)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Excellent location for the centre of Godalming town. The owners were looking out for us, and moved one of their cars as soon as we "hovered" outside (you have to pull up onto their frontage off the road). They live next door, so No 24 is all guest accommodation. There's a good selection of coffee/teas in room, and we were given a small jug of fresh milk, which was a nice touch and so much better than UHT. Another thoughtful touch was the safe in the wardrobe - we were off to a party in a pub in town, so it was good not to have to worry about credit cards, iPad etc. The breakfast was very welcome, and cooked to order, so piping hot and fresh. Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Godalming, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Excellent room! Very clean, not only the room, every where there! Amazing breakfast made by the lovely owner!! Best value, definitely highly recommended by us!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Thalita11
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 13, 2011

We came to visit family for a birthday get-together and after a look at reviews on TripAdvisor we booked at this b & b. So pleased that we did, it was good in every aspect from very clean,comfy and well appointed rooms to lovely breakfast from Mandy our hostess. Will be back again to stay without a doubt now we have discovered this little gem :-)

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank TheEllerays
Godalming, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 13, 2011

this is a lovely B&B! beautifully decorated; very clean and comfortable; great, friendly service; delicious breakfast; and fantastic location - being so close to the town centre, and yet very peaceful.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank beckyandben_23
Also consider these accommodations in or near Godalming
Kings Arms and Royal Hotel
#1 of 1 in Wonersh
Innkeeper's Lodge Godalming
Innkeeper's Lodge Godalming
#15 of 17 in Godalming

Been to No 24 Croft Road? Share your experiences!