Popped in at 3pm for a drink and was greeted by a friendly guy who let me sample ales until i found the one for me ! Ended up staying for a couple more in great bar with lovely company .
We decided to stay for dinner and they realy step things up in the evening , great service , polite attentive staff , quality wine and possibly one of the best meals i have eaten , [ thanks chef ] . Will come back but will stay at the Inn this time , this unexpected little find made our bank holiday .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk, Rest and Play around the beautiful Mendip Hills of Somerset. Hotel, Restaurant and Bar offering a wide range of continental beer, local real ale and traditional cider. Enjoy freshly prepared food in a laid back environment then relax and chill out in one of the spacious double rooms, all with king size beds. Breakfast comes continental style delivered to your room in a basket to be enjoyed at your leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wookey Hole Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wookey Hole Hotel Wookey Hole
- The Wookey Hole Inn Wells, Somerset