We stayed here primarily for the reputation of fantastic food and we were not disapointed. We had 3 courses and each one was fantasitic, it could not be faulted. The rooms were a good size, clean and comfortable. The pub garden was great int he sunshine. The staff were brilliant, really helpful although at times it did feel like there were not enough of them when it was busy. I would recomend this for a stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk, Rest and Play around the beautiful Mendip Hills of Somerset. Hotel, Restaurant and Bar offering a wide range of continental beer, local real ale and traditional cider. Enjoy freshly prepared food in a laid back environment then relax and chill out in one of the spacious double rooms, all with king size beds. Breakfast comes continental style delivered to your room in a basket to be enjoyed at your leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Wookey Hole Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wookey Hole Hotel Wookey Hole
- The Wookey Hole Inn Wells, Somerset