From the outside it looks like something from Harry Potter, but when you walk into the main bar/restaurant you get a pleasant surprise. Very modern looking.
We booked a table for a Friday night and glad we did as the restaurant was fully booked. Many people were turned away disappointed.
If you sit at the back of the bar you get to the see the chef at work. A nice touch.
Food was lovely. If you go expecting pub food prices then you will be shocked. However a 3 course meal with coffee and drinks came to £70 so not bad really.
Would definitely visit the bar and restaurant again next time we are in Wookey Hole.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Walk, Rest and Play around the beautiful Mendip Hills of Somerset. Hotel, Restaurant and Bar offering a wide range of continental beer, local real ale and traditional cider. Enjoy freshly prepared food in a laid back environment then relax and chill out in one of the spacious double rooms, all with king size beds. Breakfast comes continental style delivered to your room in a basket to be enjoyed at your leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and LateRooms so you can book your The Wookey Hole Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wookey Hole Hotel Wookey Hole
- The Wookey Hole Inn Wells, Somerset