“Back to my Childhood.”

Wookey Hole Old Penny Pier Arcade
Reviewed April 12, 2013

What a wonderful place this is. It took me back to my childhood when I would stay at my grandparents who lived by the sea and we would visit the pier to play the 1p arcades.

There are newer reviews for Wookey Hole Old Penny Pier Arcade

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Many people will have only seen machines like this in old films. Some amazing pieces of engineering on show, more character than playing electronic games.

1  Thank Peter H
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Not really suitable for children in our party - all under 4. The fact that the advert says under 3s go free indicates there is something for the under 3s to do. We could have stayed home with a cup of drinking chocolate and the children in the ball pit.

1  Thank KarenMP227
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Kids enjoyed this but some of the machines wouldn't accept the coins but good fun. Worth a half hour visit in with wokey hole mill and caves

1  Thank Rebecca Y
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is an arcade of old penny slot machines. You can buy the old pennies there. There is a good selection of machines from games to gambling. I love the old hockey machine. Great fun for a very small price.