“Wookey Hole was a family favourite”
Review of Wookey Hole Caves

Wookey Hole Caves
More attraction details
Owner description: A series of caves that sheltered Stone Age people.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We visited Wookey Hole Caves today (my husband, two year old son and myself) and we had a great time. It turned out tone excellent value for money and there was something for the whole family. Not sure we'd of been so impressed if we'd come before we'd had our little boy as it really is a family attraction. The cave was brilliant and looked magical with the fairy lights. It was nice to have a tour guide to give you some of the history. The circus was much better than I anticipated. Union hearing that it was children from the circus school that runs there who are the performers I was a bit apprehensive as I took my seat but they proved me wrong, all three of us were thoroughly entertained. There were enough other little bits to explore such as the mirror maze, penny arcade, dinosaurs etc to keep us amused. All in all a really good day out.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,259)

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Had a lovely day out at Wookey Hole today...even my one year old had lots to keep him occupied!

The circus was as everyone else has said, absolutely amazing - future stars in the making!

An absolute bargain of a day out - we enjoyed it so much we are going to arrange annual passes!

Would recommend to everyone!

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This new years eve we decided to take the family to Wookey for there new years eve party.We have been there before at Halloween and we all liked what was on offer for the price.We paid £165.00 for four of us which include the party,food,B & B and the visit to the Wookey Wizard.The party was well run with entertainment for the kids and the disco later with music for every taste mainly the 35 plus bracket, the evening was finished off with a small firework display at midnight. The following morning my only small gripe was the que for breakfast as there did not seem to have enough serving staff but the good food quality made up for this.After check-out we made our way to the caves where Daniel our guide gave us a guided tour of the caves.So to sum it up the whole trip was great for the money and we are making planes for next year with some friends,the Osborne family ps I forgot about the circus and the young performers who where all great.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Just got back from a goood day at Wookey Hole - the circus was the absolute highlight, my daughters and I were so impressed with the young performers who were simply outstanding - it was worth the admission price alone! Well done to them all!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Expected a lot, recieved not enough. The caves are beautiful, the guid (Mike) was ok, seemed a little bored.
The dinosaurs were there, that's all to say. Paying extra for pirates golf isn't ok. The entrance price was high enough.
Seats at play area were dirty (no staff to clean?) And not enough seats.
The food was ok.