“visit to Wookey Hole”
Review of Wookey Hole Caves

Wookey Hole Caves
More attraction details
Owner description: A series of caves that sheltered Stone Age people.
Honiton, United Kingdom
“visit to Wookey Hole”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

What a great day we had! I can't believe the size of the caves! Friendly staff and a lovely cup of coffee at the restaurant. I fully recommend this as a day out especially families.

• Slovak first
Somerset
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“excellent day out”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great day out with my little family, we stayed at the hotel too which was great value and made a lovely getaway for us all which was what we needed. Loved how you can stroll around the grounds as you please and had a lot of fun in the penny arcades and the crazy golf course. definitely be back again

Winscombe, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“A good day out”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I posted a review a couple of months ago I just wanted to say I am shocked by the recent reviews posted we had a great stay in the hotel and really enjoyed the whole experience the kids had a fabulous time and it was a full days pleasure. It seems to me another local attraction is often praised in the bad reviews odd that ?! Don't be miss lead Wookey is a fun family day out

Visited December 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great day”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I would definitely recommend wookey hole for a family day out, loads to do and see, the kids really enjoyed it, the food their is also great loads to choose from as I have fussy eaters and the food is a good price, loads of parking and polite friendly staff.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely terrible.”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Not good value for money. Especially for a " family attraction" . I can't say I was at all intrested, staff seemed stretched and I would recommend Cheddar gorge any day.

Visited February 2013