“Great day out on the farm”

Court Farm Country Park
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Banwell
Lechlade
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great day out on the farm”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Just back from a lovely day on the farm with my 2 year old, despite the rain and the fact that we visited off season, we still really enjoyed ourselves. She really enjoyed getting close to all the animals; the highlight being seeing a calf being fed by its Mummy, and loved the play barns, which are perfect for a rainy day. Everyone seemed very friendly and we cant wait to return when the weather gets better and we can enjoy the farm in the sunshine.

Visited January 2014

Bradford, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Lovely day out at an authentic working farm.”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We visited Court Farm on 1st November and had an excellent few hours on an authentic working farm, with lots of character and plenty to do. The entry price is not too bad, and if you look in the publicity leaflets you will find vouchers for free children with paying adults.

Looking at some of the reviews regarding the facilities being tired, I can agree that the play areas etc are not glitzy and may look at bit worn, but come on, this is a working farm not a theme park. The play areas were fun for the kids (mine are aged 8 and 13) and they entertained themselves with hide and seek, trampolining and zip riding.

Also on offer was pony riding (usually at cost of £1 but the Farmer gave us free rides due to it being a "dull and miserable day") and bottle feeding the goats and lambs. Lots of animals to look at and the staff were friendly and informative.

Would recommend. Thanks.

Visited November 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Day out at Court Farm”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We took our two grandchildren for a day out, it is very good value for money, lots to do and see, great fun in the Maise Maze.
Recommend to any family looking for a godd priced day out with hands on fun with animals and plenty of play areas.

Visited July 2013
Cornwall, United Kingdom
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“2nd Review This Year, Still Think It's Great”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Seen the negative reviews so thought I would visit again, my last visit with my daughter and Grand Children was great I found the Management and staff very pleasant, it is a working farm with lots of well kept animals and very entertaining play barns and play areas, food and drinks very cheap.
I have just come back after visiting with my wife and one of my Grandsons, everything is as I remembered, this is not Alton Towers it is a working farm with lots of old fashioned fun at very reasonable prices and a nice touch is that my Grand Son was even remembered by the staff, they asked after his twin brother who was with his Mum & Dad shopping.
While we were there a wedding reception was taking place in the big barn which was decked out brilliantly in purple and white, this is a great place for families and functions.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank kevin m
Burnham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent family day out”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have been three times this year with various grandchildren all had a great time one of the main attributes of the farm is the hands on livestock experience provided by I presume manager/ owner. Who is clearly dedicated to this and the children become totally immersed in the whole procedure. There is plenty to do and great value for money

Visited September 2013