“Short Break”
other travelers have booked this property
Attention to detail to create a cosy and homely atmosphere
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Attention to detail to create a cosy and homely atmosphere
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Fran S
“Short Break”
Reviewed December 1, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Just returned home. Had two night break at Jasmine Cottage. Had lovely time. Weather bright and sunny even if a little cold! Very cozy in the cottage. Got everything you could need. Bril location. Highly recommend it.

stevensaa...
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Ideal had every thing we needed”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Ideal location for walking ,handy for the pub and shops. Had everything we needed in the cottage. Cosy and warm

Angela H
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Small but perfect cottage with a lovely owner”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The cottage is centrally located and has good access to all amenities of the village. Yes, the cottage is small but delivers on a big scale in regard to facilities within the cottage. The kitchen had every appliance/piece of equipment that I required during our 3 night stay and there was a supply of books, games and dvds. The bedroom was large and the bed was extremely comfortable with quality bedding. The cottage easily accommodated myself, my husband plus our 2 dogs.

There is a helpful file of information relating to the cottage and also menus from some of the local restaurants and takeaways.

I didn't have the pleasure of meeting Clarissa face to face, however communication from her from the initial booking to during our stay was amazing. Cannot praise her enough for professionalism and hospitality. Thank you again Clarissa.

Sep 6, 2017
Wow thanks Angela! Means so much when people enjoy there stay. I hate it when they haven't. Breaks away are so precious here days in our busy hectic lives that I think they should be hassle free as poss. I always try and bench mark cottages on what I want when I go away.
Really glad you enjoyed. Sorry we didn't meet. Been off with kids for the summer hols and it's been hectic. Between cleaning I have been run ragged by them. I'm 45 and keeping up with a 5 and 7 year old! I've half their energy :-)
Hope to see you again.
Clarissa
Jampottts
“Dinky but perfectly formed”
Reviewed May 29, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Jasmine Cottage has everything we needed. Small but well equipped kitchen. Attractive and comfortable living space with tasteful decor, paintings etc.
Light airy bedroom with generous wardrobe space, drawers and plenty of hangers. Very comfortable beds and bedding.
We had brought books, DVDs and maps but Clarissa actually had a great stock of all these plus board games and local information leaflets, menus etc.
We never managed to connect to the wifi but actually that made it easier to enjoy being away from it all. You can get wifi when out and about if desperate.
A huge plus is the location. Not only with the famous waterfall walk five minutes from the front door but also the park across the road with great play area and access to the river. Plus a huge selection of places to eat out for such a small village and a range of shops from practical to arty crafty.
We easily accessed favourite Dales places and also managed a day at the seaside.
Clarissa and Mike were great hosts and even offered to walk our dog when we asked if they knew a local dog walker.

Would love a return visit soon

May 31, 2017
So glad you enjoyed. Hope you enjoyed the reunion do! Love to see you back any day. And next time will give the dog a decent walk if your stuck. Islas birthday made time a little tight in the end.
Wifi is a little waffy in the area but we are going onto super fast fibre Optic??? (Don't understand the technology!) any day now in the village centre. Just connecting up. Will make a huge difference.
See you again very soon we hope!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Delightful little cottage”
Reviewed January 30, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Jasmine Cottage may be small but it does not lack anything. The furniture and fittings were very good quality and the cottage was beautifully clean. Clarissa, the owner of the cottage, was very kind and let us have a late check out because no-one was booked in after us. Ther cottage is close to shops, pubs, fish shop and two Indian restaurants. The Waterfall walk is on the doorstep of the cottage and not far away is the Ribblehead Viaduct. Malham Cove is approximately a 30 minute drive away.

Feb 1, 2017
Thanks Sandra. Glad you had a good stay. Malham is beautiful for a visit out, great choice! Glad you enjoyed the cottage. Try to make it cosy and homely but above all clean! Time off is so precious. It needs to be relaxing and fun!
Hope to see you again.
Clarissa
andrealow...
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Absolutely wonderful”
Reviewed January 2, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Arrived later than anticipated due to work problems,,,Clarissa offered us the option of staying free for another day as the cottage was to be empty
There is nothing in the cottage that has been scrimped on from the beautiful artwork to the coasters,,,,,I've stayed in many a rental where everything is cheap and sometimes not so cheerful
The cottage is spotless and the bed is comfortable
Jasmine cottage is close to everything ,,and there are some lovely denzel friendly pubs where we enjoyed a few pints following the long walks
Would return again
Thanks clarissa

Jan 4, 2017
Ah thanks Andrea. It's so important folks have the best stay I can provide. I know how much I love my holidays and model it on what I would like best of all. Clean comfort and a feeling of a little bit of luxury. And I find people treat the place with so respect and care because of it. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Would love to have you back anytime. And diesel the dog always welcome , wouldn't have known he'd been in when I went to clean. Enjoy 2017...
sue c
blackpool
“One word 'Fantastic'”
Reviewed December 8, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Cannot fault anything about our experience at Jasmine Cottage. Clarissa was a star, the cottage was beautiful, everything was in easy walking distance. We felt at home as all the locals in the village made us feel so welcome. We will definitely return!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Wifi intermittent but probably a good thing as you get away from everything
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing