We spent a week at THE FALLS COTTAGE at new year. Each night we ate at the WHEATSHEAF INN. We were made so welcome we never thought about going any where else. The staff were brilliant,the food was great and they made our dog Cooper welcome . They had a lovely log fire which was great after getting soaked each day, and they even had ELVIS for NEW YEARS EVE. Highly recommended. jean fred and cooper the dog Doncaster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wheatsheaf is steeped in history stretching as far back as the 17th century. This Coaching Inn was extended in the 1800s to include a Blacksmiths shop and stables, now being utilized as the dining room. There is a large beer garden to rear and food is served every day. Black sheep is our main beer on the bar but we do have other guest ones for you to try. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Wheatsheaf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wheatsheaf Hotel Ingleton
- The Wheatsheaf Inn Ingleton, Yorkshire