Stayed here with my husband and my parents recently for two nights - whilst visiting a relative in the area - and had a fabulous time. Heather and Sean and their family are so lovely and welcoming - nothing was too much trouble. We were given a lovely pot of tea and the most delicious home-made cakes on our arrival. Our room had a beautiful view and felt so relaxing and was spotlessly clean. The little treats provided (especially the home-made biscuits) were fantastic. Breakfast was a feast made for a king and really set us up for the day. Although there is no private parking at Clyde House, this was not a problem as we were able to park in the square about 30 yards up the road, free of charge - although I was more than happy to put a couple of pounds in the voluntary donation box.
Clyde House is definitely top of our list of places to stay in Leyburn and we will definitely be back.
Thanks Sean and Heather for a fabulous time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clyde House is a privatley owned and run 5 bedroom guest house, in the beautiful North Yorkshire Dales. All our rooms are ensuite showers and have flat screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryers and batrobes, also Heathers homemade biscuits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Clyde House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clyde House Hotel Leyburn
- Clyde House Leyburn, Yorkshire