We stayed for one night in June whilst on a minibreak in the Dales. The reviews on Tripadvisor where an important factor in our decision to stay at Clyde House, and we were absolutely delighted with this B and B. We chose the Middleham Room at the back of the property, which has the double advantage of some great views over the garden and the hills beyond.
The room was quiet and very comfortable - traditionally furnished rather than modernist chic. Location wise it is spot on and a great option if you decide to dine at the Wensleydale Heifer in West Witton - just a short taxi ride away.
As for breakfast - well, simply amazing. The full English was the tastiest we have experienced in a long time. You will not have to eat again until the end of the day! Thanks Sean and Heather for a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clyde House is a privatley owned and run 5 bedroom guest house, in the beautiful North Yorkshire Dales. All our rooms are ensuite showers and have flat screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryers and batrobes, also Heathers homemade biscuits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Clyde House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clyde House Hotel Leyburn
- Clyde House Leyburn, Yorkshire