I was both relieved and delighted to arrive at Clyde House, having risked the snow. Warm house, warm welcome, appealing bedroom and everything I needed. TV in the room, hot and cold drinks, dressing gowns, nothing missing. I know Leyburn well but have never previously needed to stay. Now I think I might find excuses!
The Italian restaurant opposite is excellent and good value.
Breakfast at Clyde House is excellent.
I have nothing but praise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clyde House is a privatley owned and run 5 bedroom guest house, in the beautiful North Yorkshire Dales. All our rooms are ensuite showers and have flat screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryers and batrobes, also Heathers homemade biscuits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Clyde House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clyde House Hotel Leyburn
- Clyde House Leyburn, Yorkshire