We stayed in this lovely bed and breakfast for one night recently. It was spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated. Everything you needed was supplied, very nice tea and coffee in the room with a flask of fresh milk, homemade biscuits, bowl of fresh fruit and chocolates. Very comfortable bed and fluffy white robes. Sean and Heather were very welcoming and when we got back in after dinner Heather made us a pot of tea while we looked at the map in the lounge which was warm and comfortable with a good supply of magazines, books and games. Breakfast was lovely with an excellent choice of fruits, cereals and conserves. We both had smoked haddock with poached egg with lots of toast and butter. We will definitely go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clyde House is a privatley owned and run 5 bedroom guest house, in the beautiful North Yorkshire Dales. All our rooms are ensuite showers and have flat screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryers and batrobes, also Heathers homemade biscuits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Clyde House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clyde House Hotel Leyburn
- Clyde House Leyburn, Yorkshire