Beautiful building with many original features, the rooms are spotlessly clean and well appointed, the owners Sean and Heather grated us with tea and cakes and warm hospitality before showing us to our room. The breakfast is a joy with a large verity of cooked and cold options all sourced from local producers and Heather's cooking is wonderful. If you are planning a walking or cycling holiday there is a drying room free for you to use. Clyde House does not have parking but don't let that put you off, after unloading your car free parking is available just 100 yards down the road. We enjoyed a wonderful long weekend here and if I am ever back this way then I know I will be re booking Clyde House,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clyde House is a privatley owned and run 5 bedroom guest house, in the beautiful North Yorkshire Dales. All our rooms are ensuite showers and have flat screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryers and batrobes, also Heathers homemade biscuits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Clyde House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clyde House Hotel Leyburn
- Clyde House Leyburn, Yorkshire