“How Very Famous Five!”
Review of Yorkshire Tea Party - CLOSED

Yorkshire Tea Party
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Vintage caravan Tea Garden with sheltered outdoor and indoor seating. Cream Teas served with Brymor's clotted cream, home baked cakes, fresh coffee and tea, served on vintage china. Beautiful views over Penn Hill, Wensleydale and beyond. Wonderful walks along Leyburn Shawl and Bolton Estate, Redmire and Bolton Castle. We now have another exciting addition Potty For Crafts, ceramic painting Studio, come and have fun and let yours or your childrens artistic talents flow! Tearoom and Studio Open Monday to Saturday 10.30Am until 5.00Pm, Sunday 11am to 4.30pm CLOSED TUESDAYS. Limited opening November until March in the Tearoom.
Reviewed June 26, 2014

What an amazing find! Yorkshire Tea Party has to be THE quaintest vintage tearoom in the country! I couldn't have received a warmer welcome, or friendlier service. The menu is small and simple. But perfect, all homemade - and great value for money!
I whiled away 2 hours in the peaceful garden, nibbling on cheese on toast with roasted onion chutney, drinking latte and reading my Kindle. I will be trying the cream tea next time!
My parents have a caravan in West Witton - and so I will be back - and with friends too!

2  Thank Catherine C

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Visited last year, they have worked so hard to improve the facilities, something for everyone. The tea garden is lovely. After having a cooked breakfast at our B & B we could only manage tea and biscuits. The owners are so friendly, looking forward to our next visit in the area in August.

1  Thank FYB04
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I love visiting Yorkshire Tea Party, go, you will not be disappointed, but leave a cream tea for me!

1  Thank Juliejulie67
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Popped in her so on a Monday lunch time for a quick snack, what a delight! Beautiful scones and the most amazing cake. As I myself own a tea room in the new forest it was so wonderful to go and enjoy such a lovely relaxing space while away from work. Had a greAt chat with the owners, what lovely people who deserve the fantastic reviews they receive, well done, see you in Another year in the big barn!!!!!!!!

1  Thank smileybunny
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Set in an idyllic location this was a real treat for us. Great Yorkshire tea and the best cheese (and red onion) scone I have tasted with a lovely slab of Wensleydale cheese to accompany it. Even the clotted cream that came with the fruit scone was local. Bumble bees buzzed around the many flowers in the garden. It was just bliss after the walk from Leyburn. Cheery service.

Lucky Leyburn to have this on its doorstep.

1  Thank skelghyl