“Delicious!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Helmsley
Description: Ice cream parlour
Description: Ice cream parlour
Reviewed April 12, 2013

We are ice cream fanatics and just the one word describes how lovely this ice cream tastes. A wide variety of flavours including sorbets and yogurt ices, today we had liquorice and blackcurrant and tiramisu. The portions are huge and great valley for money. We only eat artisan ice cream now as mass produced stuff seems insipid and "old". This is fresh, full of flavour and even the cones seem tastier.
The parlour itself is clean and inviting, and sells artisan chocolates and desserts as well, to go with teas and coffee. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. It's worth travelling a long way to try something this good!

1  Thank Historylovergirl

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This is ice cream to die for( well maybe not die for but certainly divert for). You can guarantee when we are ever anywhere close, our route will take us past this ice cream shop. It is some of the best ice cream I have ever eaten. I generally have a simple cone with a couple of the more exotic flavours whilst my husband usually goes for a sundae.
In the summer months there are two large fridges stocked with around 2 dozen flavours, in winter it tends to get slimmed down to a dozen.
There may be other ice cream parlours in Helmsley but now that I have found this gem, I would not consider going anywhere else.

1  Thank thebrews10
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

This is a fantastic ice cream parlour. The ice cream, or rather Gelato, is the best I have ever had, even better than from traditional Gelateria. The family were dairy milk producers who diversified into the ice cream business. I have driven from Leeds (1hr) just for their ice cream. Amazing. The staff are friendly and knowledgable. You can try before you buy. With 28 flavours on display regularly, there's something for everyone. A must try. Cones from £2.

1  Thank spydaboy