“5 course tasting menu”

Ranked #18 of 37 Restaurants in Helmsley
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Meal was really very good and we ate things which we would not normally have chosen from a menu but enjoyed the whole idea of the tasting menu, together with the chosen wines, very much.

There are newer reviews for Feversham Arms Hotel & Verbena Spa

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed just for dinner and it was beautiful! The food was Divine! I had a pea, crab and tomato starter followed by trout. The fish was beautifully cooked to perfection! Some of the best fish I ever had. My partner ordered duck eggs (brilliantly presented) and the pork. The service was great. The only thing letting it down was the price. £100 for two (including a glass of wine each) is a little much, but probably worth it if you're staying at the spa!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My second visit. Super time, delicious evening meal and breakfast. Enjoyed our champagne by the pool and great swim both days. The staff were all so helpful and it was a relaxed atmosphere. Lovely 'quirky' room (18). Just wish we had brought ear plugs for the early morning traffic but at least it got us up and into the pool!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We came back to Feversham Arms after being here several times and on first experience it appears in need of some TLC, we didn't expect thredbare carpets or Nescafé coffee in bedrooms. The spa was also looking dowdy with the throws frayed at the edges, although this did not deter from a great treatment session for both myself and my wife. The rooms may boast B&0 tv's but who wants to use a digi box with very limited channels. Was not all doom and gloom dinner was absolutely fantastic and the team who work here are great. To sum it up a diamond that really needs a good polish !

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Always enjoy visiting the spa and taking advantage of their special offers. I love the lounging room and all the facilities, food that is served and staff attention. I just wish they would change the dressing gowns which are getting very tatty and takes the edge of the experience.

1  Thank DianaWeTe