“Excellent sandwich bar, I frequently visit”
Review of Bocadillo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bocadillo
Ranked #38 of 80 Restaurants in Teignmouth
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Staff are brilliant here, very friendly and always willing to help which is more than I can say for some of the other restaurants around here!

Food is top notch Everytime, I have been visiting Bocca for about 6 years and I love it. Tried the other sandwich bars but still always come back to Bocca. Food is cheap and very quick!

So suprised they don't have more reviews!

There are newer reviews for Bocadillo

Reviewed February 27, 2014

One of the best sandwich shops in town with a great variety. Jacket potatoes are absolutely amazing. I'm surprised Bocadillo's doesn't have more reviews! It's awesome

Reviewed October 5, 2013

This is the best sandwich bar in Teignmouth by far. Julie & Martin are the most pleasant owners I have ever met. Everything is made fresh to order and is very reasonably priced. This is my regular sandwich bar with a friendly atmosphere. This gets a No.1 vote everytime. Well worth a visit.