“Sunday lunch”
Review of Bay Hotel Restaurant - CLOSED

Bay Hotel Restaurant
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The hotel is laready listed but no separate listings yet for the restaurnat which is open to the public
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I came here for lunch on our way home from a week in Torquay.
I had the most amazing steak and ale pie and my wife had a beautifully cooked roast chicken dinner. Very reasonably priced and all homemade. Pudding was the icing on the cake! Would heartily recommend their food - well worth a visit!

Reviewed August 1, 2016

We lunched here by accident - we were a little lost on a day trip! The hotel seemed pretty empty but the staff were friendly and attentive. We ordered jacket potatoes and they were superb! The hotel felt like it was from an earlier era , but I enjoyed the experience, the service and the food!
I'd definitely return!

Reviewed July 13, 2016

The menu at this esablishment was good enough to temp most taste buds, and the price of £20 for three courses was certainly exceptable.The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly . However the food quality for this establishment was disappointing.A little over cooked and a tad bland. An experienced chef working with the exsisting menu could transform this restaurant into a dinning experience not to be missed.

Reviewed May 2, 2016

We went in for a roast to be greeted by what size would you like small(child) medium £6.95 or large@ £7.95 two went for medium two went for large oh my gosh what a treat on a plate. Everything you could wish to have plus trimmings. The generous Roast potatoes were crispy on the outsde fluffy in the middle parsnips carrots brocoli green beens yourkshire pudding sage and onion stuffing tasty gravy plus cauliflower cheese (which was the best i have tasted ) Large consisted of three large hand carved pieces of meat medium was only slightly smaller . staff were attentive and freindly . Brilliant find on holiday would recomend !!!! BRAVO to the chef :)

Reviewed November 22, 2015

when we stayed here we had breakfast and two dinners. each meal was a treate they obviously have a very good chef.