TripAdvisor

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #9 of 9 Quick Bites in Teignmouth
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited this dirty dump for a change as we haven’t been there for a while, I had one sub toasted and one not toasted. He asked witch one not giving me time to answer and tutted at me. I thought what a t*at the police have been there so many times in the past having trouble with teens avoid like the plague.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank John K
Write a reviewReviews (14)

Reviewed August 8, 2019

I understand that people don't necessarily love working for subway as a number one career choice but they don't have to be rude and unhelpful to customers. I visited once and they were rude and I let it go as I thought it might be a one off but it wasn't. Go to Warren's next door where the staff are much more helpful and kind

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Visited shop on Saturday lunch time not overly busy but food was of poor quality and the toilets were extremely dirty certainly won’t be returning

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank alicetS7553TH
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Visited with grandson and asked if any gluten free options. Told no. I purchased a GF wrap from nearby and asked if a filling could be inserted. Informed no as they could not input in till! Amazing.
Surely Subway could by now have a sealed GF roll which f appropriate the customer could fill. Miles behind the competition.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed February 16, 2018

Ate here whilst on my travels, staff very friendly, ordered a footlong subway melt, was very good, will defo return when in area

Date of visit: February 2018