“Nice little cafe”

Horse and Jockey Nosebag Cafe
Coverack, null, United Kingdom
“Nice little cafe”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Open every day, excellent lunchtime specials, very reasonable cost and good service, try the enormous toasted saffron teacakes. The Fish Pie was the best I have ever had !

Visited October 2013
1 Thank thompson51

“Delicious, rustic, proper cornish pasty.”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Nipped in here on our way home after spending a week in the near by Mullion. I have to say it was the mouth watering smell that lured me in when passing by. My family and I had sampled a few other Cornish pasties over the week but we all agreed that the Horse and Jockey was by far the best we came across. Gorgeous, rustic, traditional style pastry, stuffed with steak and perfectly seasoned. I even had one cold after our 7 hour journey home and it was just as delicious! Lovely friendly lady over the counter who was more than patient with my children after they changed their minds many times before deciding what to order. It was a little pricey (£3.20 small, £3.80 large) but even the small pasties were huge, extremely filling and I suppose on a par with other pasty shops in Cornwall. I would recommend any one visiting Porthleven to give it a try.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank lexylea80
Helston
“Excellent cafe, very welcoming”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Popped in whilst walking in the area simply for a coffee and a sandwich. The staff were great, the coffee a lot better than most cafes, and the crab sandwich was literally to die for. Fresh Bread, Fresh Crab - what more can you ask for. Place seemed very busy when I was there, and everybody seemed equally contented. Keep it up.

• Visited August 2013
“Best breakfast ever”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

What a start to your day a top breakfast with cut bread and real buttered toast all good tea and coffee and the lovely ladies serving

• Visited August 2013
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Deeelicious”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This little cafe was slightly out of the way of the line of tourist shops and pubs/restaurants. They welcomed our very well behaved dog and we ate the most delicious crab sandwiches and salads there. The bread was freshly baked and the crab had been caught that day at 4. am. Cant get fresher than that. Gorgeous

Visited August 2013