“Coffee and walnut cake a delight!”
Review of Nauti But Ice

Nauti But Ice
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Porthleven
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Porthleven's favourite cafe, coffee shp and pizza restaurant. Nauti is open daily 9am to 5pm daily extending to 9pm in the school summer holidays. Go Nauti Pizza restaurant is open 12pm to 9pm Friday and Saturday's and daily in the school half term.
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Lovely coffee and cake after an enjoyable breezy walk around the harbour. Very welcoming!!!

Only dislike a little bit close together in the seating and possibly not so comfortable in the winter months with the heavy coats on.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We had a sweet potatoe and butternut soup, with four slices of brown bread, loads of butter, a ham sandwich with salad and coleslaw a presse and a tea, for about £13, pretty good, well presented and big portions, so on the whole id reccommend it. And if your not sure , it does have a great view and big windows.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Full English brekkie to set us up for the journey to No1 Daughter's home and it was just oh, so yummy. Last Sept on our final Saturday we say outside in the sun stuffing our faces with a perfect freshly cooked plate of, I believe, locally-sourced grub, lots of chatter going on and obviously popular with the locals so plenty to watch and plenty to listen in to.

But how could we resist the cakes I'd checked out drooling lasciviously and tongue hanging out while waiting to order? No way could I leave without having a big bite of the very tasty looking chocolate and orange marble cake. Do they do take-aways. Yes!!! Yaye!! Our mid-morning break sorted. Oh please let it taste as good as it looks. Some one hour later we stop for our break. Here it comes.......................it tasted even better aaaaand, difficult one this, I have to admit it tasted better than my own albeit only by a smidgeon :) I wish we'd bought two slices each - what pigs, the slices were already on the large size - but perhaps it's as well we didn't as No1 Daughter had made for us a gorgeous banana bread (inherited accomplishment;)) to have with our tea later that day. Next year I'm going to ask the lovely ladies for the recipe but it's a long time to wait! If they read this I wouldn't object if they sent it now ;)

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Fabulous Ice Creams - eat in or take-away. Located by the harbour in Porthleven. Although personally I prefer Kelly's ice cream!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

A delightful place, very clean and modern and lovely staff. Wide range of ice cream and cake. I had the BEST tea I have every drank in here - they use leaf tea that is very fresh and top quality. Great view of the harbour. Place deservedly busy with locals and tourists alike. A must stop on a visit to Porthleven.