“Totally Great”

SeaDrift Kitchen Cafe
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Porthleven
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located within the picturesque harbour of Porthleven, open from 10 am for Breakfast, lunch & dinner. Recently featured in 'The Times' for top places for Breakfast! Extensive Fish Board, locally sourced from the harbour, excellent Cornish meats selected by our butchers from The Lizard, wonderful vegetarian dishes and all produced in house by our fabulous chef, stunning selection of cakes & yummy things!
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We go regularly and are find the standard the same every time - fantastic. There are other good places but none come anywhere near SD. Don't miss out on simply the best.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

What a jewel, what a rare and wonderful place! We have subsequently tried to get back in here but failed at every turn because it is literally fully booked. The cool and laid back style is matched by the quirky pastel decor and the playful staff who could not make delivering superb service look more effortless!
The menu is changeable due to the fact it serves seasonal fish and local produce - Bingo - I despair at the number of Swordfish steaks available in a county as bountiful as Kernow! My six year old had Grilled Ling and chips, my wife had a ham covered piece of white fish (can't recall which one) which we nearly ALL fought over whilst I had a pile of shell fish with local cider - so simple so perfect.
I regularly go to Rick Stein's and this easily competes - it's different and not comparable to an extent but I would recommend this place to anyone

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We had an amazing meal. The staff were fantastic and the food sublime. The cakes were delicious. The bill at the end of the evening was a pleasant surprise in that it was less than I was expecting for such a fantastic evening. I recommend that you book since it was busy.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic place for breakfast. Laid back and tasty, this is a great place to start your day!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed an excellent dinner here whilst staying in the area recently. Both my monkfish and my wife's king prawns were excellently cooked and very tasty. The place is immaculately clean with a very friendly atmosphere. The staff are attentive without being intrusive and the meal was very good value.