“Lovely Restaurant”

SeaDrift Kitchen Cafe
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Porthleven
Cuisines: Seafood, British, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located within the picturesque harbour of Porthleven, open from 10 am for Breakfast, lunch & dinner. Recently featured in 'The Times' for top places for Breakfast! Extensive Fish Board, locally sourced from the harbour, excellent Cornish meats selected by our butchers from The Lizard, wonderful vegetarian dishes and all produced in house by our fabulous chef, stunning selection of cakes & yummy things!
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Good quality home cooked food and a great selection of dishes. Great service and a lovely atmosphere. I would defiantly go back.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

My birthday dinner on 16 March with 5 friends and our dog. Wonderful hospitality, delicious food and very friendly staff. 100% recommend this delightful cafe - you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

We live locally and wanted to go somewhere a little bit special for breakfast. Quite simply, we chose Seadrift as they publish their menus online! No where else locally did this, and I wanted something different to a traditional English breakfast. Although that was exactly what my husband had. Our two year old polished off his hog's pudding! Unfortunately he felt that the sausage let the breakfast down, but it looked like a beauty!

I chose waffles, topped with bacon and maple syrup - and it was delicious. I was expecting a Couple of small waffles, but it was massive! Highly recommended.

We've visited the café before for dinner and lunch, and would not hesitate to recommend to friends. Great atmosphere, awesome food, extensive menu and not at all pretentious... Unlike some of the other restaurants in Porthleven! Can't wait to go back.

1  Thank sammipee
Reviewed March 15, 2013

From the road this modest looking cafe/restaurant gives little indication of the treasures to be had within, being well back from the seafront and perched on the main road.

But step inside into it's cosy confines and you won't be disappointed as both the food & service are excellent. My wife, son & I reserved a table for a Saturday lunchtime and it was fortunate that we did as it was full to capacity.

The waitresses were all polite, attentive & friendly and the food was excellent, grilled haddock in creamed leek sauce for me, Salmon for my wife, and the full breakfast for my son. The atmosphere was very relaxing even though the place was clearly busy.

The location could be better, but on the plus side it is only a minutes walk from the public car park.

The acid test is always going to be "would we go back", and I'm pleased to say that we certainly will be heading back to the SeaDrift very soon.

1  Thank aparthenope
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We've just had yet another fantastic evening at Seadrift. We were a group of 20 and the food and service was second to none. All meals came out at the same time, piping hot and absolutely delicious. Nothing was too much trouble for Carla, Chris and their staff. You must try Seadrift if you are ever in Porthleven, you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Sallyann13