“Fantastic meal”
Review of Blue Haze Restaurant - CLOSED

Blue Haze Restaurant
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Great little seafood restaurant in Porthleven. We went because Trip Advisor review of nearby Kota restaurant said Blue Haze was better. Now find can't give it a review as Blue Haze not listed with you! Please consider adding it. Thanks.
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband and I ate at Blue Haze last night. Very pleased we chose to eat here. The food was delicious. We had salt and pepper squid to start which was very tasty. Then the duo of fish and steak, both very tasty. We also managed deserts which again were delicious. The staff were also very friendly.We would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

So pleased we tried Blue Haze tonight, always busy when we visit the area but managed to get in without a booking. Food was fresh and a lovely varied menu spoilt for choice! Staff professional, warm and very welcoming! Cosy inside and nice, fresh, clean decor with great views. All four of us enjoyed the starters we chose and mains! No room for desserts unfortunately! So good we booked to go back for Thursday curry night! Pleased to hear main menu on as well so all the family can choose and no restrictions. Would recommend to all.

1  Thank WHV1
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Really welcoming and quaint setting on the side of the harbour. Great fresh local fish cooked beautifully. Salt and pepper squid simply stunning. Thanks (prices great too)

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Went there with my husband for his birthday on 15th March and was bit worried about the reviews but we had a lovely meal I had T-bone steak hich was beautiful and my husband had the trio of Cornish fish which was really good. The service was very good and the wine prices were more than reasonable, we would go there again

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Although I myself and my husband have stayed in Porthleven many, many times this was our first meal out at Blue Haze. My mother in law and her partner were also with us and they fancied trying it, granted its proximity to our cottage was also a resounding factor!

We all had a starter and main course and shared 2 bottles of wine, it was a mixed order of special’s board and main menu and the bill was around £120.00 - Good value in our book as the food was fantastic! Obviously as a fish restaurant on a harbour, you expect it to be good but the twist on the dishes coming from the chef’s influence’s were lovely.

The bit the stood out the most without question was the service. Sam looked after us and what a little gem! The customer service provided by Sam was some of the best I have experienced in a long time, he really did make a good meal out in to a fantastic one, thanks Sam.

Well worth a try if you are in the area!