We'll lets begin ,we traveled to Spain on the 19 th of this month, that's me and my wife were both in our forties ,thought we would just have a cheeky week away with a touch of sun, of which weather was fantastic in the 30's everyday,now the bad bit,all inclusive is not what you get I.e you get a small tumbler of a glass which is small,filled with Estrella then and only then once you have drunk your drink you must go to the bar again with your all inclusive card to get another, so if you want a pint of beer you need to visit the bar 3/4 times .the bar on the pool roof was closed all week,not good as the pool was on the 7 th floor! They said that there were bar snacks from 10-12 at night which was not true as there was nothing there I did add a few photos, a bag of crisps from the bar cost 1€ so not all inclusive!coffee from there other hotel across the way was 1.60€ which wasn't included and you had to use the bar inside if you were all inclusive! not outside in the heat?bar staff treat you like 2 nd class cattle as they know you are not going to tip them so there not great.food was ok (ish) we did eat out most nights as there wasn't a great selection. Overall not a great experience .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star-superior H•TOP Royal Sun Suites hotel is located in the peaceful tourist village of Santa Susanna in Costa del Maresme-Barcelona. It is perfect for singles, couples and small or big families. The spacious 106-room H•TOP Royal Sun Suites offer plenty of fun activities and relaxation comforts for adults and children. It is situated 70 Km from Barcelona – El Prat Airport and 30 Km from Girona Airport. Santa Susanna is a family tourist destination with an impressive long sand beach and a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Santa Susanna sits between the popular beach villages of Calella & Lloret de Mar, with an easy access by train to Barcelona city center. FACILITIES Rooms • Social room (ping pong, billard, etc) • Restaurant • Bar • Swimming pools ( one for adults and one for children; unsupervised pools ) • Sun terraces Children • Miniclub • Baby cots and chairs Staff • 24 hour Front Desk services • Multilingual staff • Housekeeping • Tour desk Others • Facilities for guests with disabilities • Currency exchange • Car hire* • Fax & copy service • Medical service (external service) • Air-conditioning • Heating • Safe boxes (in each room)* • Wi-Fi* • TV plasma • Luggage storage • Showers for check-out • Lifts • Bikes & quadricycles * • Parking* *Some of these services are extra or require a deposit (ask at the Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your HTOP Royal Sun Suites Superior reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h Top Royal Sun Hotel Santa Susana
- Htop Santa Susanna Susana
- Htop Santa Susanna Hotel Susana