1,776 results
All reviews beach bar glass of champagne lovely hotel premium brands fleetway travel bar staff sea view half price branded drinks wet room plenty of choice spa area cooked fresh relaxing holiday lovely balcony steam room great shower
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have really enjoyed my 3 night stay at this hotel. It is everything I was expecting & more.

The room was very clean & was stocked with; water and welcome sweeties.
The bathroom was a wet room with a large vanity unit. It also had; shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, tooth brushes and a few cotton pads & baby buds.
There was a kettle and mugs in the room. But no tea, coffee or milk. We simply stocked up at breakfast. The restaurant had a lovely selection of food. My sister is vegetarian and gluten intolerant but she still found plenty to eat.

We used the spa on the day it rained.
There was a sauna, steam room and 3 showers. There isn't what I call a proper jacuzzi/hot tub. The pool is cool and has a few jets with a bubble mat.

The bar list is extensive. There are plenty of FOC (all-in) choices, and the others were heavily subsidised.

If you get a coach transfer, it does not drop you off right outside the hotel. It is a short walk to the other side of the road, via an underpass. Don't let this put you off, it takes a couple of minutes.

I am.currently relaxing by the pool with a couple of girl friends, but I'm already planning to come back next year with my husband.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank hannahw577
MerceFC, Gerente at ALEGRIA Mar Mediterrania, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear hannahw577,

Thank you very much for posting such a lovely review as per your stay at the ALEGRÍA MAR MEDITERRÁNIA.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate all the information you've shared for future guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon for more memorable moments.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a fabulous week at this hotel.
From the moment we arrived until the time we left staff were friendly and very helpful. Rooms were lovely. Sergio (Happy Team) was great, had lots of laughs & participated in some great activities.
Would definitely come back

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear sue w,

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for taking the time to share these kind words after your stay in ALEGRIA MAR MEDITERRANIA.

For us, it is very important that each and every one of our clients enjoy our services to the maximum and I am glad to know that you did it.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have just returned from a 4 day break away to celebrate my partners 50th birthday. First impressions were top class. Greeted by the lovely reception staff especially the owner Iker (ha ha... He wishes) Everything about this hotel is perfect and just want to say a huge thank you to all the staff for making it so special for us.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MerceFC, Gerente at ALEGRIA Mar Mediterrania, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Caz123456u,

First of all, thank you for your kinds words. We are pleased to know that you stayed with us on the occasion your partners 50th birthday and that, based on your comments, it was a success.

We await with pleasure the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel offers everything you want for a holiday. The food is absolutely mouthwatering,the hotel is spotlessly clean & the decor throughout the hotel is tastefully done. I must say the staff are very friendly ,polite & very helpful !!!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear S6049RMadrianc,

Thank you for posting this kind review regarding your stay at Alegría Mar Mediterrània.

I am extremely delighted to learn that you are pleased with the service rendered by my colleagues during your stay with us.

We really hope to have the chance to welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The most relaxing hotel ever. We wanted a few days away to relax and this hotel offers just that. When we arrived we were told we had a ground floor room with no balcony which I didn't think would be very good. It turned out just perfect. Each morning I moved a sun lounger right outside the room which I then had easy access to all day. There is a curtain which pulls round to make the ground floor rooms more private which I loved. I pulled it around as the sun moved which offered some lovely shade. The pool area was very chilled and it made all the difference being an adult only space. It was very quiet with everyone relaxing - there were no loud, large groups of drunken people. They played some relaxing music which I enjoyed.
We booked bed and breakfast only and when I looked on Tripadvisor at the reviews it said the breakfast was continental only. This is not the case! It had the best breakfast selection I've ever seen at a hotel. There was bacon, eggs, baked beans, sausage and hash browns. A million different types of pastries, fruit, cereal, toast, yogurts etc. There were lots of different juices to try like orange, pineapple and apple. I loved getting breakfast every day.
The hotel itself is beautifully decorated with concrete walls and pink furnishings. There is a spa inside which we didn't use but I can imagine would be nice in bad weather. There is also the chance to have a massage.
The bar by the pool was good as you could wander round and get drinks which you could take back to your sun lounger.
The entertainment was at the right level. There was Spanish guitar on in the bar one night and there was pilates on the beach if you fancied it.
The facilities in the rooms were good. A free bottle of water and a great selection of toiletries. There was a hair dryer in the bathroom. There was lots of wardrobe space and drawers to put things in. The air con was fantastic.
The staff around the hotel were very friendly and everyone always said hello.
The only down side to the stay was the noise in the corridor outside our room. There is a cut through along the ground floor corridor from the bar to the lifts and because of the concrete walls, the slightest noise echoed into our room. We were woken up a lot by this.
There are lots of places to eat nearby the hotel and shops to look around.
I would very much recommend if you want a chilled out stay.

Room tip: Ground floor rooms have easy access to the pool area and a curtain for privacy

Dear EmmaS934,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the time you have taken to write this generous and detailed review on TripAdvisor.

It is amazing to read your comment which is a motivation for all of us working for ALEGRIA Mar Medirerrrània and encourage us to continue working with passion to offer our customers the most exclusive experience.

All my colleagues and me at own hotel we would love to welcome you back again in the not too distant future!