Me and my boyfriend went to htop royal sun for three nights via on the beach.
As a whole, on the beach ---> transfers not great, lengthy time and not faxed through departure time! Ryan air did not provide great service but thats just me whinging!
The hotel was absolutely fine! Cleaned everyday if you want towels changing that can be done by leaving them in the bath, the shower is like a tap you'd see in a third world country but did not bother us as we went to enjoy ourselves and not pick faults! You can still wash.
Very basic, a little dated and clean enough for a few days.
Location is right on the beach (great!) beach is lush, lots of people looking to offer you a massage, which we accepted and thouroughly enjoy although a little annoying as all you hear is hello massage, people selling fruit and knock off stuff also wandering about, be polite they are only trying to earn a living!!!
The food is, personally diabolical, we lived off chips or ate out. We are not fussy but ... dear me.
Wouldn't recommend all inc, the drinks are local if you want important, i.e normal safe drinks you pay a small price; however you can get an upgrade of a gold card if thats something you'd benefit from. If your're looking for entertainment there is very little in hotel; again doesn't bother us as went to spend time with each other!
two pools, rather chillly, just get to the beach!
Lots of nearby shops and cute bars, few places to eat.
For what you pay for this isn't a bad hotel, in a good location (apart from the undercrossing with the train) but you get used to it!
Enjoy yourself your'e on holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star H•TOP Royal Sun hotel sits on the seafront promenade in the peaceful tourist village of Santa Susanna in Costa del Maresme-Barcelona, overlooking a beautiful beach. Positioned really close to the train station, bars, restaurants and shops, it is perfect for singles, couples and families. The 217-room offer a wonderful sea view and many onsite facilities, such as a Beach Restaurant only for clients and discounts in the Sand Beach Club situated just in front. It is situated 70 Km from Barcelona – El Prat Airport and 30 Km from Girona Airport. Santa Susanna is a family tourist destination with an impressive long sand beach and a selection of shops, bars and restaurants. Santa Susanna sits between the popular beach villages of Calella & Lloret de Mar, with an easy access by train to Barcelona city center. Clients from H•TOP Royal Sun have an exclusive burger-bar by the beach and can visit Sand Beach Club which offers sun beds and parasols with special rates for clients with All-Inclusive service. FACILITIES Rooms • Restaurant • Bar • Swimming pools ( one for adults and one for children; unsupervised pools ) • Sun terraces Children • Playground • Baby cots and chairs Staff • 24 hour Front Desk services • Multilingual staff • Housekeeping • Tour desk Others • Currency exchange • Car hire* • Fax & copy service • Medical service • Air-conditioning • Heating • Safe boxes (in each room)* • Wi-Fi* • TV • Luggage storage (coin lockers) • Showers for check-out • Lifts • Bikes & quadricycles* • Discounts Sand Beach Club *Some of these services are extra or require a deposit (ask at the Hotel) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your H.TOP Royal Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Htop Royal Sun Hotel Santa Susana
- h Top Royal Sun
- Htop Royal Sun Santa Susana