Odissea Park Aparthotel
Aqua Hotel Montagut Suites(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
$78
$75
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
H.TOP Royal Sun(Santa Susanna)
$65
  • Beachfront
Hotel Caprici(Santa Susanna)
$78
$75
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Can Rosich(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
$73
Tahiti Playa Hotel(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
$101
getaroom.com
  • Beachfront
ALEGRIA Mar Mediterrania(Santa Susanna)(Great Value!)
$180
Montemar Maritim(Santa Susanna)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Don Angel(Santa Susanna)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthese apartmentsself cateringnice apartmentsbreakfast includeddrunken duckwashing up liquideuro depositswimming pooltrain stationbig balconylovely poollovely resortreception staffthe location is perfectside sea viewcleaned dailyout of season
Reviewed August 23, 2013

These apartments are very modern and bright, good , very good facilities for self catering, one of the best equipped I have ever had. Beds great, even the pull out beds were excellent. Great wide balconies, which did overlook other apartment blocks , but so do all the hotels/apartments in Santa Sussana. Lovely views of the hills surrounding the resort. so we learned to look left and enjoy those views instead! Pool fine a little small for the volume of people, but with such a great beach minutes away, who wants to sit around the pool? Strange housekeeping policy however, I have never been to another place where there is no change of linen at all in a weeks stay and no cleaning of the rooms unless you pay for it. Towel changes twice a week, which we had only one change, I could have requested more, so my fault for not doing so! Should I have to? Didn't see the cleaners much anyway and when spotted they were very sullen, suppose maybe I would be, no chance of a tip at the end of the week if you don't get to clean any rooms! Staff in general only OK, I felt we were doing them a favour by staying at their very nice apartments. Having said that that ,the girls running the snack bar were lovely. Oh yes! need to buy your own toilet rolls which we did and take your rubbish to the large industrial bin over the road, allocated to the apartments. Overall, great apartments, but very let down by poor housekeeping.

Room Tip: As you enter the main entrance of the apartments (not the fire escape side entrance), the left side apartments gets the sun in the early am only, while the right side gets sun all afternoon .Take your pick!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Wendy F
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I will start with positives in the interest of fairness. Good service at the Snack Bar, two lovely ladies who work hard for their customers. Thank you to those ladies. Also, the swimming pool is nice but if you want a sunbed, you need to get there at 9am because other people put their towels down and keep them for other people. Fair enough, you just need to play the game. Negatives - the reception staff especially one in particular was the rudest person we have ever encountered in a customer facing experience. We got judged as a stupid young couple - both of us have Masters degrees and have been happily married for over a year. This receptionist gave us a frosty 'welcome' where she reproached us for not speaking Spanish (my wife can speak 3 languages fluently, just Spanish isn't one of them) ... She even made jokes to the other staff in her language. The worst part was checking out ... She says have I emptied the rubbish and cleaned the apartment ... I know its self catering but if you give me just a two ring hob to cook on, I expect a little bit of service. They expect you to pay for everything from wifi to toilet roll to the safe. We were woken up having complained to them about this by the cleaners next door who were bashing the next door beds against the wall. Items were stolen from our fridge (drinks, nothing major but petty all the same) ... It was like Fawlty Towers without the honest humour. The 100 euros security deposit is a joke, they do it to bully their customers. I would not stay here again if you paid me a million euros. The Hotel Don Angel next door has great entertainment every night and we could see from our balcony cleaners who are honest and work hard. Do not stay here no matter what your nationality because they are not to be trusted. They ruined our holiday, upset my wife and made us realise hospitality is a priceless commodity.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jamespage5
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Very Good very spacious rooms we had a room however on the top floor that slept 6 it had 2 bedrooms and in the large kitchen / dining area it had 2 double sofa beds, only downfall it was very hot and the air con did not seem to be up to it. this was detailed to us by the staff at check in who advised us to leave it on for the duration of our stay. the pool area is situated on the 1st floor and has a bar with good food and very pleasant staff. the pool area is disabled friendly with a ramp for wheelchairs and wide steps entering the pool. a voucher for 10% discount was also issued at check in for the supermarket downstairs to buy food etc. all in all a very nice stay and the staff could not have been better.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank benion
Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is the second time we've stayed at these apartments. They are centrally located within Santa Susanna, modern, spacious and good value for money. If people want a relaxing holiday there is a nice pool area, the apartments have large balconies and English tv channels.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2013

After relying on these reviews for some time, I feel that it is time I start to contribute.

My wife and I stayed at Odissea Park Apartments during June 2013 on the recommendation from one of our parents who had stayed here in 2010. The apartments are very clean and are situated in a good location. They are self contained apartments, it is a good idea to take some toilet paper, dish washing liquid, laundry soap, otherwise they need to be purchased elsewhere.

The reception staff are helpful. My only issue was a staff member at the food / drink bar on the pool level. During a peak period she asked that I come back to order my drink after she had finished eating her lunch and watching TV. There were a couple of people nearby who were also shocked.

Overall, good clean apartments, good value. We found Santa Susanna to be very quiet.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple