Hotel Llafranch(Llafranc)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Llevant(Llafranc)(Great Value!)
$159
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $288/night.

Terralet-Llafranc(Llafranc)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Beachfront
Casamar Hotel(Llafranc)(Great Value!)
$139
Priceline
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewscycling holidaybreadlovely hotelcosta bravahotel guestsset menuexcellent locationsun terracethe menu del diaterrace facingroom bathrooman aperitifbeach towelsrooms are cleanreception deskrestaurant downstairswide selection
An Agoda Traveler
Reviewed September 21, 2009

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed August 20, 2009

We came to Llafranc--a favorite destination--after I had sustained a significant leg inqury. I had seriously torn a muscle and was on loftstrand crutches. (Touring Spain with a handicap is a whole other story.) Recognizing my needs, the staff at Terramar were particularly helpful. The sand at the beach there is particularly fluffy compared to other beaches where it can pack to a very hard surface; so my foot would hyperflex and it was painful and hard to keep my balance in the surf. But when I was tired I could retire to a comfortable room and get there from a working elevator. All of this was important to us at the time. The pace and the staff and the pleasant food all fit into the comfortable sphere of Llafranc. On previous trips, I have enjoyed the walk from Llafrance to the beach at Palafrugell. While it seemed that there were many from the UK and Germany there, and most staff seemed to communicate easily in English, the town overall feels like a place where Catalans go to spend their holidays.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2009

Booked this hotel as it was the cheapest available with AC in Llafranc or Calella de P. Got a nice room facing an inner yard so not so exiciting view but very quiet which is most important for me. Good AC that was not too noisy. Didn't take the breakfast as it was rather expensive and we had a fridge in our room. Got yoghurt and crackers instead from the supermarket and had cosy breakfast in bead and then went out for a coffe on the small square. Very nice staff that were always very friendly. Nice location just by the beach. In all a very nice experience with a charming and quiet village. Would consider to return. Nice hike up to the El Far where we had piquenique. Free WiFi.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MJC76
Reviewed December 17, 2008

I enjoyed staying at this small seafront hotel. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The rooms were perfectly adequate for our one night stay. They had much the same amenities as you would find in some 4* hotels I have stayed at in the UK. Tea/coffee making facilities, toiletries, DD telephone and TV (it even had UK channels on it - great for catching up on the news first thing in the morning thanks to "Auntie". the location is fantastic and although we had rooms at the front of the hotel with balconies, the noise was not too intrusive. There are many restaurants along the promenade to chose from, but we chose to eat in. Because we were guests of the hotel, we were given a complimentary glass of wine which was a nice touch. The food was well prepared and served by friendly staff. I felt very safe walking along the beach on my own after our late meal and locals were friendly and acknowledged me without making me feel uncomfortable. The only issue I had was the price of breakfast. We decided to go to a croissant shop closeby and had a lovely cheap breakfast. If I go to Llafranc again I would like to stay there again. (I work at a large 4* city centre hotel so can be quite picky!)

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank 666mort
Reviewed September 10, 2008

Spotlessly clean, comfortable with good food and helpful, friendly staff. Perfectly situated yards from the beach. I agree that the breakfast was expensive at 12 euros and if you want only coffee and rolls you can have them elsewhere for about 3 euros. The inclusive Dinner menu was about £15 for four courses including a glass of cava and an hors-d''oeuvre but was the same choice all week and apart from the excellent fish, the rest was mediocre but there are plenty of other good restaurants within walking distance, particularly the terrace restaurant at the Hotel Llafranc where the food was delicious, served with style but spoiled by the arrival of a large, loud party. Nothing's perfect I suppose!

In fairness to the Hotel Terramar, the awful pizza restaurant referred to by a previous reviewer, which looks as though it is part of the Hotel, is run by a different business according to the Hotel staff.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple