See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 7, 2018

Room was clean, bed was ok, bathroom was ok, location was ok, parking was ok, it was adequate for our purposes and value was ok. If your happy with clean and average its an ok place to stay, if you expect outstanding value maybe look elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

The price is right for what they offer. The air conditioning seems to me to be old and needs maintenance. The elevator is very small. A glass in my room was dirty. Advantages: many restaurants and bars with low prices. The staff are very friendly and helpful, in groups they make a discount.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Stay here if you want a central lokation in talavera.
Easy to find. Parking on street.
The room was clean but without charme.
Aircondition out of function. Beds and linnen bad quality.
Ok for a stop over. Dont expect too much.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 3, 2015

My partner and I approached this hotel with regard to hosting our wedding reception as well as providing rooms for guests, half of whom would be travelling from abroad. In addition, the wedding would be after the end of the holiday season, with the dates to be determined based on availability, and as this was not a city with a reputation for tourism, I expected some level of enthusiasm about getting some business.

Whilst the receptionist was friendly and very helpful, the staff tasked with taking us through the details of the wedding proved very difficult to pin down to make an appointment.

It took 3 attempts to get an appointment as we were led to believe that their venue was quite nice (called Prado del Arca). This hotel company has a wedding reception venue out of town and when we asked about being taken there or seeing the venue a day later, they proved to be very reluctant to be flexible with us and showing us around the venue. After all, why would anyone want to book a wedding without seeing the venue first??? We were advised that we would be emailed about whether we would be able to be shown around the reception venue in the next day or so, but the wait for the email goes on. We also offered a phone number (a UK number) but were advised that that would cost money as its an international number. Considering that a typical wedding reception budget is normally over €10,000m I don't think a few cents on a phone call/sms would break the bank, especially if it meant getting some business.

We asked another manager about getting rooms and prices and the gentleman scribbled down a few quotes on the back of a business card and that was about it. We asked about getting a leaflet from the hotel to detail the features the rooms/hotel has etc etc and they wouldn't give us one.

Considering this mentality about being difficult to get hold of the staff and how the hotel couldn't be bothered to get in contact with potential customers by whatever means and the penny pinching, I dread to think what the rooms in the place are like. Needless to say, that I will not be recommending this place to my guests to stay.

Indeed, if my guests are reading this, I'm very much looking forward to seeing you at our wedding, though it wont be at this venue.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ajn_ie
Reviewed June 8, 2015

Clean rooms, good facilities, quick check in. Good price. The breakfast was not included but there is a restaurant/cafeteria attached (breakfast was rather thrown at us by overworked waiter, and the restaurant did not serve dinner till really late). Close to the Basilica. We could park outside, though it was close to being full.

Overall no complaints but not memorable.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple