All reviews fresh eggs flor teide towels apartment
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for four weeks while working and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. My apartment (A1, on the road) was very quirky and cosy, and very well-equipped (well stocked kitchen, coffee-maker, washing machine etc) with very comfy beds. The communal areas and gardens were beautiful and well-maintained for the most part, however the small pool was very dirty and full of bugs. The location is lovely with fantastic views of Gran Canaria and the south of the Island.

Flor (the owner) was lovely and shared local restaurants and places of interest nearby which was a nice touch. There was also fresh eggs and oranges from the garden available everyday.

Unfortunately I also have to mention the few negatives. The towels and linen were not changed for over a week, until I had to find someone to request. I also had to pay extra for cleaning (20 euros) which I don’t mind, but for a small job, I felt it should have been included in the price. The Wi-fi was intermittent and some days not available at all, and did not reach the apartment, but spending time in the lovely Wi-fi area for my work was not a problem. All very minor things and this wouldn’t stop me from staying here again (especially since my boyfriend proposed to me here).

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Our stay was amazing.Very close to airport and nearest town was only 30 min walk or if you drive only 5 min. House what we had was beautiful specially our garden. Each morning we had fresh eggs and oranges, this was special part of all. Cant wait to come back again. Big thanks to Ewa and Flor. We enjoyed every single day. Kisses for Scarleta ( unreal cat )

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Miriama H
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Casas Alberto its one of the most amazing places I have ever been.
Very friendly Owner and helpful staff:)
We have had an oportunity to try traditional, local delicious food prepared in a cosy restaurant.
Outstanding view!
Fresh fruit from a garden and eggs from happy chickens;)

In January would rather recommend to prepare some warmer clothes - for Evenings.
windproof jacket and proper shoes if planning Trekking;) especially in Pico del Teide walks or Masca

If you would be interested with some local restaurants, places to go >> ask Flor the Owner, her recomendations were great!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 22, 2017

We enjoyed a wonderful week's stay at the Casas Alberto. It was a real haven away from the hustle and bustle of the coastal towns. In particular it was a great location to access some great hiking and mountain-biking trails above Vilaflor, as well as getting to the Teide National Park and beyond.

The whole atmosphere of the place is really relaxing and charming, with lovely extra touches, such as fresh eggs from the chickens.

Flor is extremely friendly and helpful and assisted us with bookings whilst we were there.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

We spent two weeks in a spacious apartment and enjoyed the authentic canarian atmosphere of the place. The whole place with its orange trees, pool and whirl pools is decorated with love. Almost like a fairy tale garden. Flor, the land lady, has valuable recommendations and answers all questions quickly via WhatsApp. The place is on an altitude of about 600 meters and always 3 or 4 degrees cooler than at the sea side.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple