Royal Tenerife Country Club is a place close to my heart. My children came here every year when they were little (they are now 23&24 respectively) and they still come with their Mum and Dad from time to time. This is how all good resorts should be, well run, spotlessly clean and comfortable on every level. The only disappointment was with the pool bar. It has been run by the same family for many years and unfortunately, they have become very complacent and serving their customers was a chore, judging by the look on their faces and the unfriendly service. This was in stark contrast to the Café Med which couldn't have been friendlier. However, the position of this café is not the best...please swap them over!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against rising hills amid the greens of the challenging Golf del Sur course, Royal Tenerife Country Club is a resort designed with relaxation in mind.The furnished accommodations boast sumptuous marble bathrooms and beautifully outfitted kitchens. Outside there are attractive, subtropical gardens, but the focal point of Royal Tenerife Country Club is its large and beautifully landscaped swimming pool.Out and about you will find that a relaxed atmosphere pervades, while the fish restaurants in the nearby village of Los Abrigos are simply too good to ignore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Royal Tenerife Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Tenerife Country Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Royal Tenerife Country Club Spain