Royal Tenerife Country Club by Diamond Resorts
$78
  • Beachfront
Grand Muthu Golf Plaza Hotel and Spa(San Miguel de Abona)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Restaurant
Hotel Emblematico 4 Esquinas(San Miguel de Abona)
$87
$82
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
Muthu Royal Park Albatros(San Miguel de Abona)
$87
$77
Priceline
$107
$110
Elvoline
  • Restaurant
Aguamarina Golf Hotel(Golf del Sur)
$75
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Casa Rural Tamaide(San Miguel de Abona)
Priceline
Aparthotel Green Park(Golf del Sur)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscafe meddiamond resortsel intipool barminute walksmall heated poolsan blasgolf del surone way systemmain bathroomsized bedroomssteam roomsmall supermarket on siteclose to the airportbed apartmentmaster bedroomcar hire
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I have just returned from a weeks holiday at Royal Tenerife Country Club. Myself & my family had a fantastic time. I have stayed on this resort before booking directly with Diamond Resorts, however this time we decided to book with San Andres Villas & Apartments. We were not disappointed. The communication with Vanessa & Natalie before our arrival was excellent, they sent detailed photos of the villa that we had chosen, I emailed hours before leaving the Uk asking silly questions .... Like was there a hair dryer, do we need towels ect and I received a reply straight away. We were given all the information we needed, taxi costs, local supermarkets ect, our booking could not of gone any easier.
We arrived on a very late flight, and were given maps & keys ect, we found our villa very easily.
The following morning we met Vanessa & Natalie, they were fab, asking if we needed anything else, if the villa was ok ect and to just shout if we need anything.
In my opinion the guest service was first class.
Reading the other persons review I was quite miffed as our experience was so great and talking to other guests throughout the week had nothing but positive things to say about San Andres.
Our DVD player broke (we had two children, so to them this was quite important) and Vanessa had replaced it within 15minutes.... That's what I call service!!
Our villa was fab, everything we needed. The little touches upon arrival were great... Milk, tea, toilet roll ect. The villa was clean, very modern and comfy. Plasma tv, BBQ, washing machine, spa bath. The list is endless....

The actual resort itself is very clean. Rubbish cleared daily, sun loungers re positioned at the end if each day.
We ate several times in cafe med, yes it's virtually in the car park however the food was excellent, service great & very friendly. The pool bar I wouldn't recommend if I'm being honest. The quality was not great, lots of cheap fried rubbish, cheap paper napkins and non branded sauces ( in sachets) for what it was it was pretty expensive. We saw a massive cockroach run across the floor when we were there - which in fairness is never a good sign! And as we spent many hours lounging around the pool I noticed that they use a shopping trolly to take the days rubbish to the dustbin area.... The same trolly is also used to bring the food shopping into the restaurant on their shopping trips.... Maybe I'm just being picky as I am in the restaurant industry. However germs spread and no one wants to be ill on their holiday.

I have travelled extensively and paid a lot of money in other villas that were not as great as the one we just rented.

I would defiantly recommend booking through Vanessa & Natalie at San Andres, great prices, excellent service And so friendly.

Myself & my family have already decided to re book with them for next year.

Room Tip: We rented villa 6 it was great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
diamondresorts, Manager at Royal Tenerife Country Club by Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. It is our mission to deliver excellent service and ensure that our guests can enjoy their holiday in comfort and it seems we were able to contribute to you having a worry-free stay with us. We appreciate the opportunity to be of service to you and our team will not go unrecognized for what appears to have been a great performance. We sincerely hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you and offer you an excellent stay; until then we wish all the best on your future travels!

Cristina Gonzalez
Resort Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Just returned from a super week here. Usually stay at the palm beach club which has gone into rapid decline. What a breath if fresh air it was here. Staff, without exception are wonderful especially Alana. Will def be back especially as you can now transfer weeks to Diamond direct I believe with no transfer costs.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Have just spent a week here and it was first class. We liked the relaxed chilled atmosphere, the spacious airy apartment and the wonderful swimming pools. Staff and the facilities were great, and it was a pleasant change to find sunbeds available at any time. We usually stay at Santa Barbara but will now be coming back to The Royal Tenerife Country Club!

Room Tip: We had a great two bed room(sleeps 6) overlooking the pool, it was great.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

A great quality resort with everything you need for a chilling holiday.Not if you need organised entertainment to fill your day and night.
Don`t miss Cafe Med - Great food and hospitality from Lesley and David

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
diamondresorts, Manager at Royal Tenerife Country Club by Diamond Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant stay, we hope to see you again soon!

Cristina Gonzalez
resort Manager

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Just come back from 10 days at the Royal Tenerife Country Club and on the whole a very nice resort. There's a very relaxed feel around the pool and its not too crammed. We had a 2 bed apartment with patio and BBQ which was good. They are getting refurbs later in the year so shall be even better next year. The only let down for me was the pool bar. Food is dross and it lacks being the life and soul of the resort. Needs new management pronto. Because of this there's next to no nightlife or entertainment on the resort. An opportunity missed but have booked for next year so hope they improve.

• Stayed: August 2013