I have just returned from a weeks holiday at Royal Tenerife Country Club. Myself & my family had a fantastic time. I have stayed on this resort before booking directly with Diamond Resorts, however this time we decided to book with San Andres Villas & Apartments. We were not disappointed. The communication with Vanessa & Natalie before our arrival was excellent, they sent detailed photos of the villa that we had chosen, I emailed hours before leaving the Uk asking silly questions .... Like was there a hair dryer, do we need towels ect and I received a reply straight away. We were given all the information we needed, taxi costs, local supermarkets ect, our booking could not of gone any easier.
We arrived on a very late flight, and were given maps & keys ect, we found our villa very easily.
The following morning we met Vanessa & Natalie, they were fab, asking if we needed anything else, if the villa was ok ect and to just shout if we need anything.
In my opinion the guest service was first class.
Reading the other persons review I was quite miffed as our experience was so great and talking to other guests throughout the week had nothing but positive things to say about San Andres.
Our DVD player broke (we had two children, so to them this was quite important) and Vanessa had replaced it within 15minutes.... That's what I call service!!
Our villa was fab, everything we needed. The little touches upon arrival were great... Milk, tea, toilet roll ect. The villa was clean, very modern and comfy. Plasma tv, BBQ, washing machine, spa bath. The list is endless....
The actual resort itself is very clean. Rubbish cleared daily, sun loungers re positioned at the end if each day.
We ate several times in cafe med, yes it's virtually in the car park however the food was excellent, service great & very friendly. The pool bar I wouldn't recommend if I'm being honest. The quality was not great, lots of cheap fried rubbish, cheap paper napkins and non branded sauces ( in sachets) for what it was it was pretty expensive. We saw a massive cockroach run across the floor when we were there - which in fairness is never a good sign! And as we spent many hours lounging around the pool I noticed that they use a shopping trolly to take the days rubbish to the dustbin area.... The same trolly is also used to bring the food shopping into the restaurant on their shopping trips.... Maybe I'm just being picky as I am in the restaurant industry. However germs spread and no one wants to be ill on their holiday.
I have travelled extensively and paid a lot of money in other villas that were not as great as the one we just rented.
I would defiantly recommend booking through Vanessa & Natalie at San Andres, great prices, excellent service And so friendly.
Myself & my family have already decided to re book with them for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against rising hills amid the greens of the challenging Golf del Sur course, Royal Tenerife Country Club is a resort designed with relaxation in mind.The furnished accommodations boast sumptuous marble bathrooms and beautifully outfitted kitchens. Outside there are attractive, subtropical gardens, but the focal point of Royal Tenerife Country Club is its large and beautifully landscaped swimming pool.Out and about you will find that a relaxed atmosphere pervades, while the fish restaurants in the nearby village of Los Abrigos are simply too good to ignore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Tenerife Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Tenerife Country Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Royal Tenerife Country Club Spain