Booked a weeks stay through Tesco Clubcard points and couldn't be more delighted with the accommodation. Very clean and tidy. Quality HD tv with several British channels linked in with freeview. Apartments quite during our stay so no problem with getting sun loungers at any time. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good selection of local shops and bars directly across road as well as a decent supermarket. Would we go back, definitely. Have already booked. Only drawback was no wifi in rooms even with costs, only at reception. It was free though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the impressive 12,199 foot, snow capped Mount Teide volcano greet year round sunshine at Sunset View Club.At the heart of the Golf del Sur estate on the southern tip of Tenerife, you'll enjoy comfortable and relaxing accommodations where members may access adjoining tennis, squash and mini golf facilities, and golf lovers will relish the specially negotiated green fees for the prestigious PGA sanctioned course.Lounging at the beach, windsurfing and scuba diving are about five miles away, and high energy casinos are less than ten miles from this Moorish inspired, tiered resort off the coast of Africa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sunset View Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset View Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Sunset View Club Tenerife, Spain