We stayed at Sunset View Club for a week from 19th to 26th July and had a great time. Upon arrival, we were met at Reception by Hamid who was so friendly and helpful. Whilst we were waiting for our apartment to be ready, we were given free Sangria in the Restaurant which was a lovely touch. Our apartment (106) was the best apartment in the complex as the terrace faced right onto the swimming pool and we had our own private sunbeds which got the sun from midday onwards. The apartment was very clean and the bed was particularly comfortable.
The resort was fairly quiet the first few days of our holiday although got busier as the week went on. Towards the end of our stay there were quite a lot of children at the pool, which I'm told is unusual at this resort.
We ate out every night and can in particular recommend the Indian called Peshawri across the road at the San Blas centre, lovely food and service.
We also went on the Submarine trip which was great fun, but not sure if it was worth 50 Euro per person.
Overall a brilliant holiday and I would thoroughly recommend the Sunset View Club for a lovely relaxing holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and the impressive 12,199 foot, snow capped Mount Teide volcano greet year round sunshine at Sunset View Club.At the heart of the Golf del Sur estate on the southern tip of Tenerife, you'll enjoy comfortable and relaxing accommodations where members may access adjoining tennis, squash and mini golf facilities, and golf lovers will relish the specially negotiated green fees for the prestigious PGA sanctioned course.Lounging at the beach, windsurfing and scuba diving are about five miles away, and high energy casinos are less than ten miles from this Moorish inspired, tiered resort off the coast of Africa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset View Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset View Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Sunset View Club Tenerife, Spain