My fiance and I went to royal park albatros for a week in may and we had brilliant time. I admit its not a place to visit if you want a lot of night life and lots to do around the hotel but for a lovely relaxing week i would defiantly recommend. We stayed in apparent 255 and it had everything we needed and because we are part of the infinity club the welcome pack was full of everything we needed. The cleaning service was fantastic, our bedding was changed around 5 times within the week and we had clean towels everyday. I would like to add how fantastic the staff are, nothing was to much trouble. They where all so helpful and made us feel extremely welcome. We had a fantastic gentleman help us sort all our trips out (i cant remember his name) he sorted everything within minutes and was super at what he did. We had an amazing trip to Tenerife. I would like to go on to say how amazing the food was in the onsite restaurant, we ate there every evening and the food was fantastic and there was a huge range of different foods so there was no worry of eating the same thing over and over again. I was so pleased with the hotel and everything about it, i just only hope we can go back again soon. Obviously because its situated 10 mins from the air port the airplanes do fly over pretty low but you soon get used to it, they don't make a dreadful noise. Huge thanks to staff for such a fantastic holiday!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Park Albatros is set within Tenerife's Golf del Sur resort, 100 metres from the sea. It offers accommodation with furnished balconies overlooking the outdoor pool and beautiful tropical gardens.All apartments at the complex have a living room with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The gardens at the Royal Park Albatros feature artificial lakes, waterfalls and flowers native to Tenerife. The Golf del Sur has one 27-hole Championship Golf Course, and 6 other golf courses.Guests can dine outside on the poolside terrace. There is also a lobby bar and staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to recommend nearby restaurants and bars.Tenerife Sur Airport is just 4 kilometres away. Free private parking is possible nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Park Albatros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Albatros Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Royal Park Albatros Tenerife, Spain