We stayed at this hotel after winning on a scratch card(other words FREE accommodation). Down side was to attend a 2 hour chat about timeshare, which actually was fine. The guy was very informative and not at all pushy. As we have other commitments this was not for us, but could see the benefits
The staff are awesome. Nothing is too much trouble and go to great lengths to make sure that you have all you need.This is done with every curtiousy and with a smile. It also meant we could use the back gate which brought you onto the street with a few but good restaurants. You could also walk upto the main road with a gradual incline which is useful if you lack mobility.
The apartment we had was down near the pool so that we did not have to climb the steps which are many. Everything you could want for SC was available though we only made toast for breakfast and ate out. The pool bar was good food and reasonably priced.
As other people have mentioned the bus is not always on time but is cheap and goes to the main resorts.
Whilst there we won a free ticket for a boat trip to see whales and dolphins with food and drink
free. We paid for the other ticket but even so we would have been willing to pay for both tickets as it is a good trip out even though it was choppy the day we went.
If you want lots of night life this not the place for you, but if you want a relaxing holiday go for it.
We would definitely stay at this complex again and pay for it next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Park Albatros is set within Tenerife's Golf del Sur resort, 100 metres from the sea. It offers accommodation with furnished balconies overlooking the outdoor pool and beautiful tropical gardens.All apartments at the complex have a living room with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The gardens at the Royal Park Albatros feature artificial lakes, waterfalls and flowers native to Tenerife. The Golf del Sur has one 27-hole Championship Golf Course, and 6 other golf courses.Guests can dine outside on the poolside terrace. There is also a lobby bar and staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to recommend nearby restaurants and bars.Tenerife Sur Airport is just 4 kilometres away. Free private parking is possible nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Muthu Royal Park Albatros reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Park Albatros Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Muthu Royal Park Albatros Tenerife, Spain