What can I say,this place never fails to impress us!
This resort hotel is beautifully kept with pristine gardens, pools, public areas and amenities.
Each suite we were allocated (3 in total) was appointed to a very high standard, with fulll kitchen/dining facilities, balconies with sun loungers, the best divan beds I've ever slept on and large flat screen smart/HD TVs in all lounges and bedrooms. The standard of decor was lovely and contempory, especially in the refurbished suites (An ongoing program of refurbishment is well underway. So you have a good chance of getting one if you request it specifically).
Beautiful restaurants in house are the 'Little Italy' (a formal and intimate restaurant upstairs) and the more relaxed 'pool bar' outside and the swish 'cocktail terrace' overlooking the pool and ocean beyond. Both retaurants serve fresh, good food at very reasonable prices with a great take away and delivery service too! The cocktails are great too, every one of them!!
Elsewhere to eat and drink, just turn right along the shore line behind the pool and walk about 300 yards and you have a selection of gorgeous little restaurants, especially the Tepanyaki (Eastern Fusion Food) and an amazing little all-day creparia at the end of the delightfully small and pretty promenade.
The staff, from the concierge service to the cleaning service, as always, are really there for you 24/7, they really want you to relax and enjoy yourselves and absulutely nothing is too much for them. They really are that good a team.
A great place to chill out!
We will be back again for sure.
Diamond Resorts considers Santa Barbara to be one of its most popular international resorts with very good reason in my opinion.
Thanks and well done to everyone at Santa Barbara.
Steve Houghton and family of 6 ( July 2014)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish-inspired architecture and beautifully finished luxury accommodations, some overlooking the Atlantic, are just two of the features that make Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club one of the finest resorts in Southern Europe.Nestled on the sun-drenched southern coast of Tenerife, Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club boasts a truly superb range of facilities including swimming pools, landscaped gardens, shops and even its own gymnasium.A golfer's paradise, the fairways that host the prestigious Tenerife Open are just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Golf And Ocean Club
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Santa Barbara Hotel Ocean
- Santa Barbara Resort Ocean
- Santa Barbara Tenerife
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Tenerife, Spain