Just returned to UK after our second enjoyable visit to Santa Barbara this year.
Our room was excellent with sea view and overlooking the pool with a large Balcony and everything in it we needed
Check in and room cleanliness were both excellent.
The In house supermarket was well stocked with most types of food and drink.
Plenty of good Restaurants close to resort including the in house Little Italy Restaurant.
If it's a quiet restful holiday that's required then this resort is recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish-inspired architecture and beautifully finished luxury accommodations, some overlooking the Atlantic, are just two of the features that make Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club one of the finest resorts in Southern Europe.Nestled on the sun-drenched southern coast of Tenerife, Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club boasts a truly superb range of facilities including swimming pools, landscaped gardens, shops and even its own gymnasium.A golfer's paradise, the fairways that host the prestigious Tenerife Open are just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Golf And Ocean Club
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Santa Barbara Hotel Ocean
- Santa Barbara Resort Ocean
- Santa Barbara Tenerife
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Tenerife, Spain