Stayed here the first 2 weeks of January with my mum who's 70 ..
Beautiful well looked after hotel..
Had a room on the right hand side of the hotel beautiful view of the sea the apartment was plenty big enough for us both and very well equipped,we had to share a bed but was huge plenty of room In it and really comfortable plus fluffy pillows .
All the hotel staff are very helpful and polite ..
There is a supermarket which had almost all the essentials and not too overly priced ..
We never used the pool or sun bathed as my mum has had skin cancer so we took advantage of the gorgeous weather to walk around the area and along the coastal path quiet hilly at times ..
Only had one day of rain and the rest cloud free very warm sunny days 22-24c ..
Tried many of the bars to have lunch in everyday and everyone was reasonably priced and very friendly..
San Blas is a great place for little shops even has a charity shop which is very cheap !
Bus stop very close by for las Americas etc but taxis are also very reasonable ..
Would I go back again ? Hell yeah ! :-)
The only negative is the internet is €27 for the week for each devise you use and the signal was terrible hardly got online very much :-(
All in all we had a fantastic time :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish-inspired architecture and beautifully finished luxury accommodations, some overlooking the Atlantic, are just two of the features that make Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club one of the finest resorts in Southern Europe.Nestled on the sun-drenched southern coast of Tenerife, Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club boasts a truly superb range of facilities including swimming pools, landscaped gardens, shops and even its own gymnasium.A golfer's paradise, the fairways that host the prestigious Tenerife Open are just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Travelocity so you can book your Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Santa Barbara Golf And Ocean Club
- Santa Barbara Hotel Ocean
- Santa Barbara Resort Ocean
- Santa Barbara Tenerife
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Tenerife, Spain