We've just returned from a two week stay at the Santa Barbara, we stayed in a one bed apt on the eight floor. The sea views was excellent, the balcony a little on the small side. The room was cleaned every other day to a high standard, our room apartment was large but not a recently refurbished one, the bathroom looked to be in desperate need of refurbishment, and the sofa bed a little strange. Otherwise cannot fault the room or service. We found the staff at this resort excellent nothing was too much trouble. A special thank you to Laura who ran the kids club, my two children loved it and the mini disco's. The only problem we have now is trying to find the names of some of the songs to download for the kids. The Driven to fun day and evening is very enjoyable and we won a few items in the raffle.
We found the large pool a little on the deep side for our two children who are learning to swim, they enjoyed children's pool, but finding a sunbed is difficult. However we did witness a member of staff taking towels from sunbeds and putting stickers (notices) on those that had been left unattended for a while.
I cannot comment on the restaurant as we didn't eat there. Just down the road from the resort are reasonably priced restaurants and along the sea front. Our favourite being Harbour lights on the sea front.
Overall we all had a great holiday and would definitely return, the kids we're upset that we had to leave and are asking to go back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish-inspired architecture and beautifully finished luxury accommodations, some overlooking the Atlantic, are just two of the features that make Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club one of the finest resorts in Southern Europe.Nestled on the sun-drenched southern coast of Tenerife, Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club boasts a truly superb range of facilities including swimming pools, landscaped gardens, shops and even its own gymnasium.A golfer's paradise, the fairways that host the prestigious Tenerife Open are just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Golf And Ocean Club
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Santa Barbara Hotel Ocean
- Santa Barbara Resort Ocean
- Santa Barbara Tenerife
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Tenerife, Spain