I have just arrived back from what I can only call a amazing picturesque holiday at the Santa Barbara all staff spoke excellent English and where all very helpful. It was mine and my friends birthdays while we were there and we both got champagne which was lovely of the staff. The little Italy restaurant on site did the most amazing steak its a must try and very good prices. This resort is more for couples and families but we had the best of both world chilled by day and then a taxi to Playa de Las Americas in the evening which cost 20 euros each way is expensive but if there's a few of you its not to bad. The resort has security wandering the corridors at night and if u have a late night then the main doors are closed but there is a telephone and it connects to reception and they let you in very good security indeed.
The resort do all the excursions and the coach picks you up from the front of the resort, Santa Cruz trip was not worth the money unless you want to go to museums there as the shopping was poor, loro paurque is a defo must it took 1 hour to get to from the resort by coach but a Fab day the whale show was my favourite . And finally we went on the catamaran and swam in the Atlantic with turtles below us amazing we has 8 dolphins jumping in front of us on the boat and saw 2 whales you get free food a drink on board too so worth the money amazing.
We also found a tapas restaurant local to the resort you come out of the resort and turn right and wander round the corner there's a few restaurants and its called dabda wine bar and tapas food is outstanding its a must and very good prices its a English lady that owns it. Overall a Fab holiday and we will be returning next year with out fail
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moorish-inspired architecture and beautifully finished luxury accommodations, some overlooking the Atlantic, are just two of the features that make Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club one of the finest resorts in Southern Europe.Nestled on the sun-drenched southern coast of Tenerife, Santa Barbara Golf and Ocean Club boasts a truly superb range of facilities including swimming pools, landscaped gardens, shops and even its own gymnasium.A golfer's paradise, the fairways that host the prestigious Tenerife Open are just a few steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Barbara Golf And Ocean Club
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Hotel San Miguel De Abona
- Santa Barbara Hotel Ocean
- Santa Barbara Resort Ocean
- Santa Barbara Tenerife
- Santa Barbara Golf & Ocean Club Tenerife, Spain